Thursday, June 30, 2011

18 Month Checkup


The Overlord had her 18 month check up today, and passed it with flying colors, of course. The doctor looked her over, checked out her breathing, heartbeat, ears, eyes, mouth and belly. He said everything looks great and she's right on target on height, weight and head circumference. Her motor skills are developing normally as well.

Then he asked about her vocabulary. His words were "Is she saying at least 10-30 words?" I had counted her words from my posts here on the blog, so I was able to answer "She's saying 163 words." The look on his face was priceless. He said that was twice what they expect of an 18 month old - it's more in line with a two year old's vocabulary.

Who, me? A proud momma of a genius? You bet I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment