Friday, July 22, 2011

Some days....

Just had the most worthless doctor's visit I've ever been too. The Overlord has some blotchy colored skin on her left leg. We went to the dermatologist and this person spent 10 seconds looking at her before declaring "It's eczema." I asked why it didn't look like her other eczema and she replied "Eczema looks like that when it's healing from the rash." I explained that this had never been a rash and it had looked like this for two months. She repeated that it was eczema. She handed me a prescription, two samples and a coupon for a discount on the prescription and walked out. She was in the room for less than two minutes.

More interestingly, I also just had to get a piece of cheese out of the Overlord's nose. Someone explain to me why she thought it was a good idea to put cheese up her nose? She showed it to me, quite proudly, as I stood there, dumbfounded at her actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment